Saturday, November 5, 2016

Loveeeee:)





Hi friends,

This is my 1st blog on Love and relationship. Without taking much of your time in credits and other stupid stuff, let me start away quickly (am I sounding like a TV anchor? :P)

LOVE- Quite a small word isn’t it? Although it is small, the meaning and the life changing experience associated with it by falling into it is definitely phenomenal. Why generally we say we ‘fall in love’? I believe that, we say ‘fall in love’ because if you find a good partner, then you and your partner will rise together otherwise you will literally fall in it. Quite bollywood style dialogue, isn’t it? But this is the actual meaning of falling in LOVE.

Coming to bollywood movies, we have always heard from SRK, Ranbir, and other star actors, that Love makes you complete. Trust me-It’s more than that. I believe, that It makes you feel at home. Let me give you a simple example. LOVE is when you have 2 options (a) To go out with friends and cherish your childhood memories (b) To go out with your partner to make new memories or for a walk, etc. Even though both of them are best options, but you tend to choose option (b), not because you have to but because you want to. This is not any kind of sacrifice, but you do it because you want yourself to be at home and option-2 gives you the feeling of being at home.

LOVE is about walking with your partner at night and talking your heart out. You can talk about anything. It might be an idiotic or senseless thing, but your partner will still listen because what really matters for him/her is to be with you and listening to you, irrespective of the content of the talk.

I won’t say that, Love is about sharing your Life. Love is about sharing your time or rather quality time in doing what you guys want to do together. It could be travelling, shopping (I know it’s only for girls J), Cricket (Now, that’s for guys J) or drinking or even nothing. The crux remains that, you want to do it together and you guys seriously don’t need anybody.
I can write much more examples about Love without getting tired, but I know you will get tired of readingJ. The reason I wrote these things is to let you know, that if you find such a person then please don’t let him/her go from your life. We as a human have the tendency to run away from commitment, but trust me, go ahead and commit to the person. There will be definitely fights, misunderstanding, differences of opinion on some matters, but if you guys don’t require anyone when you are with each other i.e. you feel @ home, then seriously close your laptop and call him/her and let them know, how much they mean to you and how much you care for them.

These are few of my personal experiences. I want to say only 1 thing; Love can’t be defined by any book, words or blog. It’s just a matter of feeling. If this blog has helped you in understanding your feeling, then don’t thank me, just be with your partner and make him/her smile. I will consider that as positive feedbackJ


This Blog is dedicated and inspired from my Bestie, BFF, GF, Wife and most importantly my Partner in Crime- Riddhi Dhaval Doshi…Love youJ


5 comments: