Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sometimes we should consider doing the same things in a different way!!

Hi Friends,

I have recently shifted to Ghatkopar, Mumbai. From past 30 days I was observing a beggar sitting outside Ghatkopar station with her 2 year old kid. The lady just sits over there demanding money from every other person that passes through Ghatkopar station. However, yesterday night it was different, I went pass Ghatkopar station and I was not able to notice her so, I started moving towards my home but, then I stopped at a point and thought of going back to check that, whether she was there or not? So, I started moving backwards and what I saw was really shocking, the lady beggar was still sitting at the same place with her kid. I was unable to digest that fact that, I was not able to see her when I went pass Ghatkopar station. At that time I questioned myself that,why I was not able to notice her begging with her kid and the answer just came that, since she was doing the same activity in the routine old manner and probably if she did had changed the way of her begging or something like that then, I would have noticed her without any problem. 


 On that day, I understood some basic concepts of Life which I would like to share with you, 

  1. If you want to get noticed then, you have to either do some different things or the same thing in a different manner and further, it's not just only about getting noticed but it's also about living life in a satisfactory manner by doing things in a different manner which will help you to stay excited and focused on your aim. 
  2. We can learn from any person even from a beggar. 
  3. We should have good observation and analytical skills at any point of time so, as to observe and learn from the people around us.




6 comments: